Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2 for 1 - Fashion & Fitness!

As previously blogged about, my FitBit Flex now has a new fun fashion addition! Tory Burch has now come out with jewelry that holds the FitBit inside! Since I bought the FitBit and saw it had different color band options, I often thought how I would love to be able to dress it up so that it went more with my office attire. I don't mind the solid black or slate color at all, but it is rubber and not very dressy. Tory Burch has beyond answered my prayers! I am really hoping more companies catch on to this trend, because it is a great one and I love when items serve more than one purpose.

There are three new options to hold your FitBit to track your daily fitness to remain looking stylish:

For those of you who sit at a computer all day, the Pendant necklace will be your best friend; gold and black and out of your technology navigation space!


$175

And for those of you don't mind the original feel of the rubber FitBit, but would like to dress it up: you have three new options:

Silicone Printed Bracelet Blue                &                    Silicone Printed Bracelet Pink

$38


Metal Hinged Bracelet - Identical to the Pendant necklace, but in the form of a bracelet.

$195


Now you can stay fit, fashionable, and fabulous. You're welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment