Friday, March 28, 2014

Day 2: Aquaphor

For those of you don’t know what Aquaphor is…you are missing out! For those of you that do, are you aware of how awesome it is yet?!

I discovered this product years ago I think through my mother. Typically it is thought to be used on dry, cracked or irritated skin, but you may have trouble finding it in your local drug store. It seems to most often be found in the baby section with baby powder and such, but trust me when I say this is a product good for all ages! The medium size tube sells for about $6-8 depending on where you shop, but it definitely lasts a LONG time.

Aquaphor has the same texture as Bacitracin ointment or Vaseline, but not as thick and sticky. It is another great product for this time of year to get your body ready to show itself off in the spring and summer! Feel free to put it anywhere on your body, but my two favorite spots are the elbows and LIPS.

My elbows are dry year round. Slap some Aquaphor on at night and they feel like a baby’s bum in the morning. This winter I have carried around a small tube of it in my clutch every day and applied it to my lips. Want to know the best part about putting it on your lips? It doesn’t look like icky the way Vaseline does on your lips/face, it actually looks like a GLOSS! Throw on a lipstick or colored gloss on top and you are moisturized, healing and fabulous.



Thank me later when your lips are perky without the pain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment