Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 3: Am I an old lady?

As I think of my topic for today, I am having a slight feeling I may be an old lady in a twenty-something’s body. Oops.

A woman at work recommended this product to me about a year ago. I was instantly hooked. Without tooting my own horn, I have always had great nails. They are strong enough to grow pretty long and hardly ever break. On the opposite side of the spectrum I have the WORST cuticles. Sometimes I get manicures JUST so I can have someone properly clean up my cuticles.

This little bottle cures cuticle miracles! Mine tend to be a little dry and it is a nervous habit of mine to pick at them when I’m bored, or stressed (I know – terrible.) I really wish this bottle came in a 12oz tube just so I could know it would last me forever. But this 0.5oz will do…for now…


Apply a little to each cuticle area once or twice daily and this will help hydrate and repair cracked or dry cuticles. Now I am able to save a few bucks on getting manicures often because I can tackle the filing and painting myself.


Old lady, I am not. Maybe I am just trying preserve my youth! J

No comments:

Post a Comment