Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WORLD SERIES WEDNESDAY

I continue to slack on my blog posts, but at least this week I have an excuse – I’ve been under the weather the past few days. I have tea, juice and cough drops on me at all times this week.

As we all know, tonight is Game 1 of the World Series, so not only is it HUMP DAY, but also World Series Day! It wouldn’t be an October playoffs game unless the temperature dropped and the sun decided to hide, as it is doing today. I do not have the privilege of wearing a Sox tee to work today, but I still found a way to incorporate my pride with a red blouse.

Brendan and I went to the outlets on Sunday and they always happen to get the best of us. I’m not sure why, but I always feel better about myself when I am wearing something new. Today I chose to wear ALL new. I think I have found Ann Taylor to be one of my new favorite stores. Sometimes they are pricey, but the LOFT is known for their discounted prices and sales. I was also happy to learn that the pants of theirs that I fit in are the smallest tags I have ever seen on my waist :) Either their sizes are a little off from other stores or my waist is shrinking. I’m hoping for the latter.




Red blouse – Ann Taylor LOFT
Black dress pants – Ann Taylor
Tie up shoes – DSW
Buckle cuff – Charlotte Russe


GO SOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment